Tuesday, April 17, 2018

San Miguel de Allende

I arrived here on Sunday afternoon via Leon and settled in my new home for the week.  Marina and Ernesto are hosting me while I go to school at Habla Hispana down the street in El Centro de San Miguel. The location is fantastic, Marina is a great cook and also does my laundry!  The school is really nice, the professors are helpful and the other students very friendly.  I’m so glad I chose this program.  I only wish I was here longer...

San Miguel de Allende is an exquisite town filled with history, earthly colors, cobblestone-lined streets and plenty of the infamous doors!  If you’ve never been, you should go.  I won’t be exploring much of the restaurant scene as I am very happy with Marina’s cooking but there seems to be some casual and elegant places to enjoy.

I will keep it short and just put up the collages I have made with the pictures Ive taken in the last 3 days.  I have more to discover and definitively more Spanish to learn...







5 comments:

  1. How beautiful this city is, thank you for sharing your joy of travelling, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cornelia for visiting my post. I love to share my adventures with others to inspire them to travel... :-)

      Delete
  2. I've only heard great things about that city and want to go there even more now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. There is a whole world beyond the dust... :-)

      Delete