Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Punta Mita

For more than 20 years I’ve had the pleasure to work for and become friends with Anne Crawford.  To me Annie.  She’s always been so generous to me, letting me host classes in her beautiful homes in Ocean Ranch and then The Strand in Dana Point. For years, she talked about and invited me to come to her home in Punta de Mita.  Finally, I made it here.  And oh boy, I have lived in luxury for the last 3 days!!  This place is magical.  Right on the water in a very exclusive neighborhood.  I am not used to have someeone making my bed everyday, cooking wonderful breakfasts, lunches and dinners and just lounging around... But let me tell you, it is super nice and I’m loving it!  Estela, the house manager is a very sweet lady and she makes sure this place is pristine and she and her staff are here for our every need.  Carole, Leslie and I haven been spoiled!  This is México in a way I will not experience again anytime soon but I am enjoying every breath and every bite...


Yesterday, Annie took us to Sayulita.  It is a cute little town on the water.  Very popular and busy with tourists.  Estela and her husband, Pepe, who is the chef at the house, owner of  Turquoise Cafe and Deli in town and the previous executive chef from the Four Seasons, took us to Si Senor on the beach in Punta Mita.  What a feast we had!! Thank you Pepe!  What a treat!!


We spent the rest of the afternoon visiting the fancy hotels and beach clubs in the neighborhood.


Of course it was another wonderful evening listening to the wave crashing, enjoying Veuve Cliquot and exquisite food.

Thank you so much Annie for your love, kindness and generosity... Always... And also Thank you to Estela and Pepe and the rest of the staff for your attention to details, your kindness and generosity!  I know I’m repeating myself but I don’t take this for granted and will always remember my time here.  Muchas Gracias!!!



2 comments:

  1. Loving your post updates of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of new and an exclusive spot... I’m so glad I got to experience it.

    ReplyDelete