Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My first blog!

Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this... I finally gave in and I'm starting to blog...

It all started this morning. I was checking my emails, glancing at my facebook page and looking for an orange cake recipe. Also, it is very windy outside and I'm not ready to face the weather! Going through recipes of spanish orange cakes, I ended up in a blog. At the top right corner of the page, there was a link: create a blog. So guess what, I clicked on it: Curiosity killed the cat and, meaow, here I am...

My main excuse with blogging and writing a cookbook is always the same. English is not my main language so I'm afraid to make big grammatical mistakes. Oh well, you might find them funny or may be offensive and I just hope it's going to be the first one than the later... (see I'm pretty sure this was not quite correct...)

So I'll start with blogging and throwing ideas, thoughts, recipes, pictures and so on. May be it'll last a few months, may be just a few days but at least I'm doing it, I'm in, I'm blogging... :-)


7 comments:

  1. and as a good Italian with a passion for real cuisine.... I am the first one to sign up...... ;-)...... good luck !!.... Ciao.... Roby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am soooo impressed!

    Way to go!

    You're the best. *big smile here*

    Love,

    Kassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job beautiful. Now I guess that I'll have to share your sense of humor and delicious recipes with the whole world! I'm betting you'll have thousands of followers very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job as I have read the blogs so far. Keep up the good work! Look forward to more. How sweet of Darrell to be so supportive and yes, share you.

    Take care,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to all of the recipes!!

    Lisa Foto :)

    ReplyDelete